Meus was established in 2009 by Ty Francis PhD, and is a community of practitioners working across sectors on projects that result in personal change, organisational development and social transformation.
We believe that all clients and situations are unique and we prefer to bespoke our work rather than apply cookie-cutter approaches. This means that we have a deep commitment to working in partnership with our clients.
We work experientially – making extensive use of reality-based programmes and practice-oriented learning methods such as simulations, dialogue sessions, coaching, constellations, action learning, audience-participation theatre, and other approaches. These methods challenge our clients intellectually and emotionally and support real change.
Because we are deeply interested in breakthrough and transformation, we don’t pretend to have all the answers in advance, but we commit to going into unknown territory together with our clients, and sharing risk.
We bring the values of Creativity, Collaboration and Compassion to all we do and we hope they stand out as hallmarks of our approach. Most of all, we aim to work with integrity – to be genuine and to inspire trust as people and as professionals. We are deeply interested in the emerging scientific and organisational literature around the place and importance of Love at work, believing that it is vital for creating contexts and conditions for profound transformation.
our promise to you
- We enable you to learn and develop – not only at the level of skills and behaviours, but also through nurturing the mindsets that make innovation, change growth and development sustainable
- We help you lead and manage change with grace and ease – creating the optimum conditions for change occur with least resistance
- We add coherence and credibility to your communications, to help you engage others and achieve your goals
- We support you to work creatively with conflict, because no important change happens without tension and disagreement at some level
- We provide help flexibly, in both physical and virtual environments, bringing distinctive methodologies and approaches to resolve a variety of leadership, business, social and personal dilemmas.
We work internationally, with global corporations as well as Government and Public Sector clients. From feedback we receive, our clients value the ways we customise our approach, bring practical and participative approaches to bear, use new tools and approaches when appropriate, transfer our know-how, and work with them flexibly as real people who love what we do and enjoy making a contribution.
Among those organisations we’ve served over the years, are:
- Boots the Chemist
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Swiss Re
government & public sector
- Commission of the European Communities
- Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- Home Office
- Independent Police Complaints Commission
- Ministry of Defence
- National Health Service (NHS)